Gas and Carbon Monoxide Detection

When you are buying a home, it is important to have a professional inspection done. This includes checking for gas leaks and carbon monoxide levels. If there are any problems detected, they can be fixed before you move in. A professional inspector will also be able to let you know if the home has had a gas or carbon monoxide leak in the past. This is important information to have as it can help you decide whether or not to buy the home.

Signs That You Have Gas and Carbon Monoxide Detection at Home

  1. You can smell gas
  2. Your carbon monoxide detector goes off often
  3. You see water or rust stains near your furnace
  4. The pilot light on your furnace is out
  5. You have an unexplained increase in your utility bills
  6. You’ve had a recent home fire or explosion

Carbon monoxide detectors are important, and you should always have them in your home. If you don’t have carbon monoxide detectors, or if they’re not working properly, it’s time to hire a professional home inspector. They can test for gas leaks and make sure that your carbon monoxide detectors are functioning properly. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Protect yourself and your family by hiring a professional home inspector today! Call us at 252-436-8392 or you may click the button below to schedule online 24/7.

Schedule Now - Due Diligence Property Inspections

Skip to content